Deadline Date: 20-May-2022
Enel X is looking for creative solutions that can be applicable to the Events Industry in order to develop a package of sustainable solutions for Event organizers, more specifically in the field of:
- Logistics – Enel X is looking for sustainable mobility solutions to reduce the carbon footprint related to visitors/ fans, staff, and suppliers’ logistics and improve events accessibility for people with disabilities and impairments;
- Energy – Enel X is looking for sustainable energy solutions to reduce the carbon footprint mostly related to the dependency on diesel generators.
Enel is also committed to helping to achieve 4 of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs):
- 7 – Access to affordable and clean energy
- 9 – Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization, and foster innovation
- 11- Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient, and sustainable
- 13 – The fight against climate change
The company connects people and ideas from across the world, encouraging anyone to propose sustainable innovation projects and solutions that help develop local communities.
- Explain your proposal clearly in English, and attach documents (max 5 files, 25MB total size) if needed.
- This is a Theoretical Challenge, which requires only a written proposal to be submitted. The Challenge award will be contingent upon theoretical evaluation of the submission by the Seeker.
- To receive an award, the Solvers will not have to transfer the exclusive IP rights to the Seeker. Instead, Solver will grant to the Seeker a non-exclusive license to practice their solutions.
- The final award for this Challenge is contingent upon satisfactory completion of the verification process, including acceptance of the Challenge-Specific Agreement (CSA) that is the regulation for this Challenge. The verification process includes obtaining the following from the Solver: a signed affidavit (based on the CSA), and an employee waiver.
For more information, visit Enel X.