Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO)
Electronics and Hardware
Indicative Role Titles:
Hardware Test Engineer, Hardware Development Engineer in Test, Test Analyst, Test Lead, QA Engineer
Test and debug hardware and electronic products through the use of systematic tests to ensure alignment to the prescribed product specifications.
– Line manager
– Team members
– Hardware Design Engineer
– Subject matter experts
– Design test plans and test cases to validate new products and improve existing products.
– Establish procedures for fault reporting, correction, and analysis.
– Analyze products to identify any manufacturing defect and resolve hardware issues if any, by collaborating with development engineers.
– Prepare test results and defect reports.
– Hardware Testing
– Information and Knowledge Management
– Analyzes Information
– Applies Technical Knowledge
– Focuses on Process and Quality
– Solves Problems
Qualifications & Training:
– Graduate Engineer degree in a relevant field such as Electronics and Electrical engineering
Indicative Certifications & Trainings
– Trainings in hardware testing techniques
Indicative Years of Experience
– 0-2 years of work experience/internship in relevant areas