Deadline Date: 25-Nov-2022
If you’re sitting on a brilliant idea, then the Girls in Tech Startup Challenge is your chance to give it legs.
Finalists get cash prizes to help them grow and launch the business, while all submissions benefit from exposure to the VC community and mentoring.
The Girls in Tech Startup Challenge has helped many female founders access funding, mentorship and media exposure over the last 8 years.
A Startup Challenge for Female Entrepreneurs
- During this exciting virtual startup competition, female founders will submit a video pitch for their early-stage startup and fill out a short application form. Pitches will be judged based on the innovativeness, framework, and market viability of the product.
- Now’s the time to get your idea in front of an esteemed panel made up of seasoned investors, professionals, and executives.
- 1st Place: $20,000.
- 2nd Place: $10,000.
- 3rd Place: $5,000.
- Individual participants must be at least 18 years old.
- All teams must have at least one female founder.
- All startups must be younger than 24 months.
- The startup must have a software or hardware product.
- The startup cannot have received more than 2M in funding.
For more information, visit Girls in Tech.