- Receive, understand, and analyze the task requirements per customer standards and customer needs.
- Prepare 2D technical and installation layouts for different systems.
- 3D Modelling of different systems & assemblies using 3D-CAD software.
- Apply mechanical design concepts according to customer standards and requirements.
- Prepare technical & assembly drawings of different systems.
- Design of new components, and improve the design of current components.
- Perform necessary calculations for design, material selection, and ordering entry.
- Provide effective communication to internal & external customers to ensure tasks/projects delivery within the time frame and with the highest quality.
- Attend all the training required to improve technical & non-technical skills.
- Identify and resolve complex engineering problems by applying problem-solving techniques.
- Provide technical support & guidance to team members.
- Participate in preparing training materials – presentations – induction sessions.
- Review the work quality of the team members before customer delivery.
- Write technical reports and documentation.
- May coordinate tasks and duties between team members.
- Accept extra responsibilities and react when asked by the manager, team leader, or team coordinator.
- Participate in commissioning for complete Mechanical Systems.
- Manage Project progress and ensure timely delivery of Tasks.
- Induct training sessions for new hires.
- May lead a team of engineers
- May follow up with other leaders and/or mentors to meet customer needs.
- Attend all customer meetings
- May implement utilization sheets and reports required from the operation manager or Team leader
- May communicate with operation manager to achieve the department’s target
- Provide assistance to the business development team if needed.
- Participate in interviewing potential candidates.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar related degree).
- 5 to 7 years relevant experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD & 3D modeling software (e.g. Solidworks, Inventor, and NX )
- Strong knowledge with experience in mechanical design, production, and manufacturing processes.
- Strong knowledge with experience in Design validation & Finite-Element-Analysis.
- Works according to international engineering standards and specifications.
To #apply kindly send your #CV to email@example.com and type “Senior Mechanical Engineer” at the message title.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/Whatsapp: +201067737621