- Participate in all phases of new development including concept, design, building, installing, hand-over to customer and support.
- Collaborate with software, hardware, and operations customers.
- Write the functional description specifications for the control system, write system manuals and troubleshooting guides.
- Maintaining a high level of communication with a cross-functional team, customers, and partners.
- Experience with PLC (Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB, or Schneider).
- Experience with Studio5000, RSLogix, RSLinx, Step7, and TIA Portal.
- Experience with HMI (Factory Talk View or WinCC Flexible).
- Experience with SCADA (WinCC, Wonderware, IFIX, or Iconics).
- Experience with OPC servers’ configurations.
- Experience with industrial networks and industrial communication protocols (ProfiBUS, ProfiNET, Ethernet IP, Modbus, or ASi).
- Experience with CAD designing tools (AutoCAD, AutoCAD E, or EPlan).
- Experience with instrumentations and different control system field components.
- Experience with commissioning and Startup, including:
- Panel energizing and power-up
- Supervisory panels and HMIs
- PLC and integration with robots
- Loop checking for field signals
- Functionality checks of controls system
- SAT and handing over to the customer
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Fluent in English (written/spoken).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of technical and non-technical individuals in a diverse community.
- Experience in coordinating and managing industrial projects (preferred, but not required).
- 5+ years of experience in Industrial Automation projects.
- At least 3 years in Controls (in Schneider).
To #apply kindly send your #CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and type “Senior Control Engineer” at the message title.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com or phone/Whatsapp: +201067737621