- Receive, understand, and analyze the task requirements per customer standards and customer needs.
- Prepare 2D technical and installation layouts for different systems.
- 3D Modelling of different systems & assemblies using 3D-CAD software.
- Apply mechanical design concepts according to customer standards and requirements.
- Perform necessary calculations for design, material selection, and ordering entry.
- Provide effective communication to internal & external customers to ensure tasks/projects delivery within the time frame and with the highest quality.
- Attend all the training required to improve technical & non-technical skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar related degree).
- 0 to 1-year relevant experience.
- Good Knowledge of AutoCAD & 3D modeling software (e.g. Solidworks, Inventor, and NX).
- Good knowledge of mechanical design, production, and manufacturing processes.
To #apply kindly send your #CV to email@example.com and type “Junior Mechanical Engineer” at the message title.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/Whatsapp: +201067737621