- Design PLC programs according to the system description and functionality including safety programming, communication with the upper-level SCADA system. Also, the configuration of/communication with the following: drives, scanners, barcode readers, weighing systems …etc.
- Reading/comprehending systems layouts.
- Configure PLC hardware and industrial networks [Profibus, Profinet, ASi, CAN, Ethernet … etc].
- HMI programming; using Allen Bradley factory talk view or WinCC flexible or Vijeo Designer to monitor and control different system components.
- Commissioning and Startup includes:
– Download PLC and HMI programs.
– Perform signal check from field to control panels.
– Check Emergency Zones/ESTOP functionality.
– Set-up of communication networks and gateways.
– Drives parametrization.
– Set up Scanners and weighing systems.
– Startup the system and check the product flow for Stan-alone PLC areas and the fully integrated system
- On-site modifications.
- Standby support.
- Fluent English (written/spoken).
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related major.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of technical and non-technical individuals in a diverse community.
- Valid VISA/Work Permit/Residence ship in the US, UK, Germany is a plus.
To #apply kindly send your #CV to email@example.com and type “Junior Control Engineer” at the message title.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/Whatsapp: +201067737621