Etisal Assiut is hiring a Communications Executive
Job duties & responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, and reports.
- Build new partnerships with new donors and partners.
- Coordinate, attend, and take minutes for the CEO’s internal meetings, other meetings with outside partners and any other relevant top management meetings.
- Prepare & deliver communication materials as assigned
- Research of possible services to be delivered to the members and could support the attraction of new members.
- Suggest ways to develop Etisal Assiut’s services
- Participates in setting plans for opening new channels and markets
- Plan and implement services & programs campaigns as needed
- Create training schedules, track and create reports on all training outcomes, and maintain training records.
- Attend seminars and meetings to learn new training methods and techniques and use the knowledge to prepare and coordinate future training sessions.
- Assist CEO in developing a yearly activities plan.
- Identify problems occurring within an activity and report to the CEO
- Suggest solutions and courses of action to overcome the activity’s problems
- Attend activities and assure implementation excellence in cooperation with Etisal Assiut team.
– Education: B.Sc. from any discipline (Alson English or English literature is Preferable).
– Experience: +1 year of experience.
– Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
– Language: Very good in English.
– Other requirements: Strong organizational, communication, and management skills.
– Previous experience interacting with clients is a plus.
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive package based on experience & qualifications as you will be working Full-Time from Etisal Assiut Premises.
• First three months’ probation.
• Medical & Social insurance.
• Mobile line for communication.
It is mainly in the office environment at Etisal Assiut premises in Assiut. Frequent visits to Etisal Assiut members and providers will be needed.
To #apply kindly send your #CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and type “Communications Executive” in the message title.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com or phone/Whatsapp: +201067737621