Post Date: 11-Jan-2022 Deadline Date: 03-Feb-2022
Donor Name: Swedish Institute
Do you want to take your businesses to a new level and develop both as an entrepreneur and a leader? Become part of a strong network of women entrepreneurs in the Middle East, North Africa, and Turkey through our leadership programme She Entrepreneurs.
She Entrepreneurs is a leadership programme for highly motivated women entrepreneurs in the Middle East and North Africa region who are building successful and sustainable businesses with the potential to make a difference in their societies. In the past nine years that the programme has been running, many successful entrepreneurs received support that helped them expand.
She Entrepreneurs is a practical and hands-on leadership training based on real business experiences, collaborative learning and participant-centric design. The programme provides tangible tools, insights and connections for participants who want to grow their businesses and develop as entrepreneurs, as well as leaders.
The programme runs over six months with interactive online seminars and regular mentor support followed by one on-site meeting in Stockholm in October 2021. (The on-site meeting will take place if the global pandemic situation allows, and of course with all necessary precautions.)
She Entrepreneurs will give you:
- The opportunity to plan and strategize for your business in an inspiring and collaborative learning environment.
- Regular support and input through sessions with expert mentors on an individual level as well as through group coaching.
- Increased self-awareness as a leader and deepened understanding of how to build effective and motivated teams, while also taking care of your own work-life balance and long-term wellbeing.
- Increased knowledge on topics such as business development, communication, business innovation, crisis management, growing through partnerships, finance and funding.
- New perspectives on responsible and sustainable business practices from a social and an environmental perspective, as well as tangible tools for measuring your value creation.
- A strong and active community of like-minded women.
- You are welcome to submit your application if you are a woman entrepreneur between the age of 22 and 45 (born 1975 – 1999) with a business that:
- is already operational and ready to expand;
- has the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model, generate a positive social impact, and contribute to the sustainable Development Goals;
- is based in Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine or Tunisia.
- In addition, you should:
- have a proficient command of both written and spoken English;
- be willing to pay it forward by contributing at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in your home country during the programme.
For more information, visit Swedish Institute.