Social Media Specialist Vacancy
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Creating social media marketing calendars, which will include content creation, content curation, and visuals production.
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, and other social media best practices
• Executing, tracking, and monitoring marketing campaigns & Events (online & offline).
• Track, analyze, and providing monthly social media performance reports.
• Implementing social media advertisement plans.
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Creates English and Arabic content
• Up to date with hourly trends
• Email Marketing
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Excellent in Arabic and English Writing.
• Excellent multitasking skills.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Good time-management skills.
• Creative thinker with out-of-the-box ideas.
• Familiarity with web design and publishing.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing.
• Salary: negotiable according to the experience
• Working hours: from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• Days off: Friday only
• Location: 23 July St. Ibn Sina tower, above B.tech.
Apply to this vacancy by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org