Deadline Date: Ongoing
500 Global is looking for the next generation of talented entrepreneurs in MENA through this accelerator program designed for tech startups with early traction.
The program is divided into 3 phases. All founders must be on the ground in-person in Riyadh for Week 1 – 2 Foundations of Growth and Weeks 10-12 Pitch Prep & Demo Day. For Weeks 3-9 Growth Weeks, founders may participate remotely.
The program offers founders:
- Mentorship and programming
- Dedicated mentorship and programming for 12 weeks from 500 Global mentors.
- Equity investment
- Equity investment of USD $100,000+ for selected startups from 500 Global.
- Global network access
- Access to 500’s global network of founders, community events, partners and more.
- They ’re looking for startups that meet the following criteria:
- Tech startups with a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Located in the Middle Eastern and North African Region (MENA)
- Startups with early traction looking to scale
For more information, visit Seed Accelerator.