Etisal Assiut NGO is calling for an Executive Assistant to the CEO
– Supporting CEO in all related tasks manages the effective allocation of his time and maintains calendars and schedules.
– Coordinate and follow up all reports and tasks assigned by the CEO and monitor and maintain the date of its submission.
– Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
– Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
– Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
– handling all Administrative duties, handling office communications, and phone calls.
– Coordinate, attend and take minutes for the CEO’s internal meetings, other meetings with outside partners and any other relevant top management meetings.
– Conduct web research/ analysis as directed by the CEO.
– Produce reports for the CEO as and when required.
– Reviews incoming correspondence; initiates replies as appropriate.
– Organize board meetings and ensure that the CEO is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings, and meeting papers.
– Design filing systems ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date Ensure effective transfer files and records.
– Perform other related duties as required.
– Education: B.Sc. from any discipline (Alson English or English literature is Preferable).
– Experience: +1 year of experience.
– Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
– Language: Very good in English.
– Other requirements: Strong organizational, communication, and management skills.
– Previous experience interacting with clients is a plus.
✍️Salary & Benefits:
– Competitive package based on experience & qualifications.
– First three months’ probation.
It is mainly remote Part-Time work from your home.
✅To #apply kindly send your #CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and type “Executive Assistant to the CEO” at the message title.
✅If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com or phone/Whatsapp: +201067737621