– What are the new tax amendments for ICT Companies and Small Projects owners?
– When to register my company?
– Types of tax returns.
– How to calculate costs and prove them in tax returns according to the structure of the company.
– Types of tax invoices and how to write them up/prepare them.
– Documents required of the legal accountant in case of registration.
– Registration on Egyptian tax portal
– Electronic Invoice System.
Speaker: Mr. Maher Gad, Legal Accountant
A legal accountant who is a member of the Register of Accountants and Auditors at the Ministry of Finance and a member of the Egyptian Association of Public Finance and Taxes.
He graduated from Assiut University, Faculty of Commerce. He is the founder of JMG for Accounting, Auditing, and Consulting. He has 10 years of experience in the accounts and taxes field.
He also works as a legal accountant for start-ups, small and medium businesses and helps entrepreneurs with legal and tax procedures from establishing companies and submitting tax returns of all kinds whether it is general, value-added, or salaries taxes. He also helps business owners to prepare budgets, financial reports, internal accounting regulations for companies, opening insurance files, accounting and tax review of business contracts.
Duration: 3 Hours