– Understand the brand concept.
– Identify clear personal and promotional objectives and map out a plan that will achieve those goals.
– Understand what makes great content.
– Identify your signature topic, develop your voice and learn how to establish yourself as a thought leader.
– Create and/or edit an ideal professional bio for use across all your personal brand endeavors.
– Set up and leverage online networks that are relevant to you to amplify your message. You will leave this workshop with everything in place and a road map for maintaining a powerful social presence.
– Learn how to attract and deliver relevant speaking engagements.
Understand how media works and how to position yourself as a go-to person.
– Understand how to leverage your personal brand to support your professional career objectives.
– Learn who is your ideal client & know how to approach.
– Learn how to protect your personal and professional reputation online and navigate the social landscape without compromising your professional or personal identity.
Workshop Date and Time: Tuesday and Wednesday 30 & 31/8/2022– From 07:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Instructor: Ms. Kariman El Helw
Workshop Fees: 50 EGP for Members – 100 EGP for Non Members