At the end of this Workshop, participants will:
• Understand the building blocks of innovation.
• Understand the processes of creative problem solving: observation, definition, representation, ideation, evaluation and decision making.
• Improve their innovative thinking skills.
• Innovation vs. Creativity.
• Creativity in problem-solving.
• Finding Innovation Opportunities.
• Types of Innovation.
• Stages of Innovation Process.
• Business Model _10 types of innovation.
• Creativity Discursive Methods: Morphological Analysis.
Duration: 3 hours.