The jobholder analyzes software requirements, develops a detailed technical design, develops software codes as per specification for new software applications, and also enhances and debugs existing applications.
– Line Manager
– Team Members
– IT Consulting Team
– Subject Matter Experts
– Coordinate application development blueprint with the development team, business analysts, and the client.
– Design the prototype, test, and create the code that makes up the application or software program.
– Create, maintain and implement the source code that makes up the application or program.
– Update, repair, modify and develop existing applications and discover new methods to enhance existing applications.
– Write detailed documentation for the operation of the application by users.
– Application Design
– Application Development
– Documentation Production
– Analyzes Information
– Applies Technical Knowledge
– Demonstrates Creativity
– Solves Problems
– Maintains Industry Awareness
– Listens Actively
– Articulates Effectively
Qualifications & Trainings:
– Graduate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
– Any graduate course focused on Computer Applications, Programming Indicative Certifications & Trainings
– Trainings on Software Testing, Database Design, Cloud Platform, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Programming Indicative Years of Experience
– 0-2 years work experience/internship in relevant areas