Post Date: 21-Dec-2021 Deadline Date: 15-Feb-2022
Donor Name: Orange Ventures
Orange Ventures calls entrepreneurs with a bold vision and passion for disruption and expansion to join the Seed Challenge – FinTech Egypt.
Orange Digital Centers are dedicated to delivering digital innovation and training to all. This network of free and inclusive resources supports local start-ups and projects using digital technology.
Orange Digital Centers serve as support and development centers for everyone to gain digital and entrepreneurial skills. From coding training to small business coaching, they cover a wide range of activities. Free and open to all, the facilities promote learning based on concrete projects. Training courses in digital technology are available for students, job seekers, and young people with or without qualifications.
In addition to the investment, Orange Egypt offers the winning startup to
- join the Orange Digital Center for six months (workspace, mentoring programs from Orange Fab)
- pitch to the Executive Committee of Orange Egypt and discuss partnership opportunities.
Orange Ventures is the corporate VC of Orange Group. Following the official opening launch of the Orange Digital Center in Cairo in December 12th, Orange Ventures and Orange Egypt are launching a Seed Challenge to invest up to 500K Euro in a fintech startup in Egypt.
- Tech-driven startup focusing on fintech
- Mainly operating in Egypt
- Seed-stage company, have not raised more than €1M in total equity funding
For more information, visit VC4A.