Deadline Date: 01-Feb-2023
Applications are now open for the FemTech Start-up Acceleration Program, a 9 month equity free global program for companies developing innovative solutions to improve technologies relating to women’s health with international reach.
- To create long-term impact for FemTech start-ups and create a global FemTech Community.
- Femtech & Women’s Health The global 9-month equity free global start-up acceleration program will help selected start-ups companies to refine their business models and go-to-market process strategy, to meet investors and potential customers and connect them with leading FemTech hubs around the globe through its international roadshows.
The program aims to help selected start-up companies to:
- Meet investors
- Meet potential customers
- Refine their business models
- Go-to-market process strategy
- Gain visibility through international roadshows
- Get personalized technical and business coaching
- FemTech innovative solution in one or more of these areas:
- Treatment & Care
- Family life
- Immune and Heart diseases
- Brain, Bone Health
- Period health
- Mental health & Wellbeing
- Fertility & Infertility
- Pregnancy & post-partum
- Products and services could take the following forms:
- AI services
- Personal products
- Application software
- Monitoring equipment
- Outcome management
- IoT preventive medicine
- Consumer non-durables
- B2C information platforms
- Therapeutics/wearable devices
Benefits for Start-ups Selected by the Accelerator
- Exposure to international investors
- Access to a unique knowledge from payer’s perspective
- Access to one of Europe’s leading healthcare ecosystems
- 9 months of tailored coaching and specialized workshops
- Direct feedback from a panel of technology experts from EPFL network and the University
- Develop pilot projects with Group Mutuel or its partner companies
- A desk at La Forge, the incubator of EPFL Innovation Park in Lausanne
- All start-ups developing innovative solutions to foster women’s health are welcome to apply to this program. Priority will be given to those start-ups that:
- Are Tech Driven
- Have a strong team
- Are in the field of FemTech
- Female and/or male founders
- Demonstrate growth potential and traction to customers
- Have a product /service that is ready to be commercialized
- Are looking for international development and further fundraising
- Are committed to attend diligently all the mandatory program activities (1-2 senior team members). Avg commitment per week 1- 2 hours.
- The program Tech4Eva is open to start-ups and innovative projects from Switzerland, Europe and around the globe. They will accept both early and late stage companies. Ideally you are working on your go-tomarket strategy and/or are considering fundraising and have market traction.
- Applications are reviewed by a selection committee and include personal interviews for shortlisted start-ups prior to selection.
- Maximum of 15 start-up and 5-10 innovative early stage projects.
- They accept all Founders or CEOs building products and solutions for women’s health.
- The program will also accept a limited number of promising projects in FemTech that have not yet incorporated, as associated members of the program, where business training and mentorship will be offered.
For more information, visit Tech4Eva.