1. Describe the fundamentals of operations management.
2. Apply quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques to improve understanding of operations.
3. Identify and employ appropriate operations and project management tools.
4. Understand and develop performance metrics for the improvement of operations.
5. Independently and as part of a group, effectively communicate the results of analysis of operations.
6. How do Operations create Value in a business?
7. How are processes chosen for firms strategically?
8. How to find what size is the right size?
9. What limits the system from reaching its goal and how to remove it?
10. How to understand and measure quality?
11. How to know much material to stock?
12. How to know how many to produce?
13. How to network for creating and delivering value for customers?
14. Define a project’s scope and write a project plan
15. Create a project budget
16. Build a work breakdown schedule
17. Identify and manage risks
Duration: 18 hours. (6 Hours/Day)
Speaker: Dr. Ahmed Elgarhy
Apr 14, 2021 10:00 AM Cairo
Apr 15, 2021 10:00 AM Cairo
Apr 17, 2021 10:00 AM Cairo