1. understand the issues around defining ‘technology’, ‘innovation’, and ‘innovation management
2. recognize the diversity of types of innovation, innovators, and innovation settings
3. understand the nature and extent of technological change and innovation
4. critically assess and explain key current issues in our understanding of innovation as a field of study.
5. Paradigms, Cycles, and Waves of Scientific, Technological, and Industrial Evolution
6. Technology‐Push Innovation and Demand‐Pull Innovation
7. New Product Development: Organization and Strategy View
8. New Product Development: Operations and Marketing View
9. Competence‐destroying change
10. Competences that favor change
11. Disruptive Innovations
12. Frames of Dynamic Capabilities
Duration: 6 hours.
Speaker: Eng. Hatem AboElezz