Duties and responsibilities:
- Create training schedules, track and create reports on all training outcomes, and maintain training records.
- Gather and evaluate information from Etisal Assiut members and the management team on previous training to identify weaknesses and areas that need additional training.
- Attend seminars and meetings to learn new training methods and techniques and use the knowledge to prepare and coordinate future training sessions.
- Recruit and train new Trainers, delegate training tasks to the new Trainers and evaluate performance.
- Market Etisal Assiut training opportunities to members and beneficiaries and provide information on benefits to encourage participation.
- Inform trainees on scheduled training and track their progress.
- Recommend training materials and methods, order and maintain in-house equipment and facilities and manage the budget set for training.
Skills and qualifications:
- Excellent time management skills, public speaking skills, problem-solving skills and both verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in word processing and presentation software
- Ability to operate media equipment such as projectors and personal computers
- Knowledge about traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- Exceptional organization skills, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a team and have attention to detail
- Knowledgeable about learning management systems, instructional design, and e-learning platforms
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and assess and analyze data.
– Education: B.Sc. from any discipline.
– Experience: +1 year of experience.
– Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
– Language: Very good in English.
– Other requirements: Strong organizational, communication, and management skills.
– Previous experience interacting with clients is a plus.
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive package based on experience & qualifications as you will be working Full-Time from Etisal Assiut Premises.
• First three months’ probation.
• Medical & Social insurance.
• Mobile line for communication.
It is mainly in the office environment at Etisal Assiut premises in Assiut. Frequent visits to Etisal Assiut members and providers will be needed.
To #apply kindly click here.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com or phone/Whatsapp: +201067737621