Business English Workshop
By the end of the session, attendees will be able to make a proper CV and an impressive Cover Email. They will be fully aware of the steps of applying for jobs professionally. They will also be able to know how to pass an interview successfully. In addition, they will be able to know the function of the Follow-up Email and write it successfully to stand out in the crowd.
It is held in 3 meetings, 2 hours per meeting.
Date and Time: Sat 30/7, Sun 31/7, Tue 02/08 – From 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM
Online on Zoom Meeting
Lamiaa Amer is EFL (English as a Foreign Language) Instructor since 2009. Graduated from Asyut University, Faculty of Education, English Language Department in 2008. Trained by and worked for Berlitz in 2009, joined the BBSA (Basic Business Skills Acquisition) project by WestWood Egypt and the FGF (Future Generation Foundation). Then, moved to American Chamber of Commerce – CDC (Career Development Center) in 2012 as a senior Business English Instructor. Next, hired by ESLSCA Business School as a Leading Instructor in the Language Unit working closely with the MBA students. Also, worked for TIEC (Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center) as a Certified Ideation Trainer. Currently, working as an IELTS and a TOEFL trainer with scholarships, job opportunities and immigration applicants. In addition, working as a Business English Trainer for Cemex Egypt.
What Will You Learn?
- The workshop is held in a group of practical activities in order to keep the attendees active and make it a hands-on experience.
- -The right way to read a job advertisement in order to find the “buzz words”.
- -How to make or modify the CV according to the vacancy in hand.
- -How to prepare for the different kinds of the interviews: on the phone, face to face or online and what to do before, during and after the interview.Common questions and suggested answers are discussed as well.
- -The point of writing appropriate business correspondence required for the process of applying for jobs (Cover Email and Follow-Up Email).
What is Business English?
What is Business English?01:49:54
Why Business English?
Why Business English?02:15:47
How to learn Business English?
How to learn Business English?02:06:46