African App Launchpad: Competition for African Startups on App and Game Development
Important Dates: Post Date: 19-Oct-2021 Deadline Date: 31-Oct-2021
Donor Name: African App Launchpad
Grant Size: $10,000 to $100,000
The African App Launchpad (AAL) has announced a Competition for African Startups on App and Game Development.
- Game Development: Join this track if your startup team is working on game development, VR, or AR applications.
- App. Development: Join this track if your startup team is working on specific App development using any technology. (Mobile, Cloud, Web, IoT, AI, .. etc)
- Three winners for each of the two tracks: USD 12K, 8K, 4K.
- The other top finalists will receive USD 1K each.
- A real-time online business planning training will be offered to finalists by IBM.
- Top Startups will be invited to join the “Startup with IBM” program through which they can get cloud credits to build and scale their solutions.
- Mentorship and coaching sessions from IBM experts to top winning startups
- First: The startup is legally established.
- Second: Team successfully completed the business planning course.
- Eligible Africa Countries:
- Egypt, Algeria, Angola, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ghana, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Namibia, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, The Gambia, Nigeria, Togo, and Uganda.
- Apply as Teams or Startups up to 2 Years Old
- Team Size not Less than 2 Members
- A Working Prototype at least is a Must.