Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO)
IT Products and Services
Business Analytics Associate
Indicative Role Titles:
Business Intelligence Associate, Business Analytics Analyst, Business Intelligence
Analyst, Business Analyst
The jobholder is responsible for tracking business metrics and generating dashboards for the consumption of business managers and consultants, development of research
protocols, analytical frameworks, and solving tough business problems across verticals.
– Line Manager
– Team Members
– IT Team
– Subject Matter Experts
– Explore data to find new patterns and relationships by applying quantitative techniques, and building statistical models.
– Applying statistical analysis, predictive analysis, quantitative techniques, and data mining to generate insights from business data.
– Build analytical packages using databases, excel, and/or other Business Intelligence tools
– Creates documents (such as case studies, best practices, project artifacts, reports etc.) for sharing knowledge with internal or external stakeholders.
– Statistical Analysis
– Information Technology Literacy
– Report Generation
– Information and Knowledge Management
– Analyzes Information
– Demonstrates Creativity
– Solves Problems
– Maintains Industry Awareness
– Focuses on Customers
– Manages Stress
Qualifications & Trainings:
– Graduate Degree in Statistics, Science, Mathematics
Indicative Certifications & Trainings:
– Training courses in statistical analysis programs, spreadsheets or RDBMS concepts, Problem Solving
Indicative Years of Experience:
– 0-2 years of work experience/internship in analytics roles